Your form has been successfully submitted.
We are excited to share our recent – and successful – Go-live at De Watergroep!
De Watergroep is the main provider for drinking water in Flanders. In February last year, Emeritis was chosen as partner for the implementation of SuccessFactors, SAP HCM on premise and HR Transformation & Change Management. A public sector HRIS in the Cloud project we are really proud of!
De Watergroep was in need of an integrated system, covering all HR processes.
They wanted to automate complex decision flows, have a digital personnel file and the system should be focused on self-service with the capabilities to support a changed business model.
Therefore, De Watergroep opted for a full scope HR implementation (and Payroll Processing Services by Attentia):
- Personnel Administration and Organization Management in SuccessFactors
- Time Management and Payroll Management powered by SAP HCM
- Recruiting, Goals and Performance and Learning Management in SuccessFactors
The SAP HCM system is offered as a PMC ‘Partner Managed Cloud’. This means that from a hosting, licensing and support perspective, it is offered as a cloud solution to De Watergroep. There are many reasons why De Watergroep has chosen for this architecture. The most important reasons are:
1. The solution offers the best of both worlds: ease of use and user-friendliness of SuccessFactors combined with the robustness of SAP time and payroll. All packaged as a cloud offering
2. SuccessFactors EC allows De Watergroep to transform its HR model and digitize a lot of paper based flows.
3. The solution runs on any device, on any location
4. All the servers are hosted externally and the maintenance is included in the contract, De Watergroep does not have to invest in knowledge buildup and maintenance of the SAP systems.
Emeritis HR Business Consultancy is also involved for the HR Transformation, Process Redesign & Change Management.
Public sector in Belgium has many specificities which presented some challenges ahead:
- A decentralized organization and workforce
- Function management (specific management of grade and pay scales)
- Complex seniority calculation
- Specific payroll calculations
- Many approval workflows
This might raise the question if all of this is even possible in the Cloud? We are really proud to be able to answer ‘yes’ to this question.
The first modules went live – successfully - on January 1st, 2017:
- Employee central
- SAP time and payroll
- Fiori (leave requests, team calendar, approvals)
Curious about what’s next? Keep an eye on our blog, we promise to keep you posted!
July 3 2019
Life as an intern at Emeritis
The past 4 months, we welcomed 2 newbies to our crew: Lars & Dries, both students at the AP Hogeschool in Antwerp. They chose Emeritis for their internship and we are really happy they did :-...read more
June 18 2019
Employer Branding and the Employee Life Cycle
Employer branding is more than the communication flow from you, as an employer, to your future employee(s). Building a strong employer brand doesn’t stop after the contract has been signed,...read more