ArcelorMittal is the world’s leading steel and mining company employing 270 000 people. ArcelorMittal is present in 60 countries and has an industrial footprint in 19 countries. Emeritis is implementation partner for OneHRIS, their Global HRIS covering both Core HR & Talent Management for the whole group.
After having successfully completed a feasibility study for a global SAP HR environment where harmonization and globalization processes were identified, Shared Service Center support concepts were designed and a better integrated IT environment was accomplished, Emeritis was chosen as implementation partner for OneHRIS. OneHRIS delivers a global SAP HCM instance using fully streamlined and harmonized processes. The functional areas covered by the global SAP HCM solution are:
- Personnel Administration and Organizational Management including the implementation of the Nakisa Orgchart
- Full Talent Management covering Performance management, Competence management, Enterprise Learning (LSO), succession management using Nakisa Succession Planning
- Employee and Manager Self Service
- The Shared Service Center model is defined with the implementation of CRM Employee Interaction Center (SAP CRM EIC)
- Interfaces to systems (e.g. identity management solution, non SAP HR systems, …) using SAP Process Integration (PI) and Application Integration Framework (AIF)
- Reporting for both global and local HR (with the option to start using BI/BO in the next phase)
The Global HCM solution is up and running and supports a fully integrated solution for all ArcelorMittal employees, reducing the complexity of the ArcelorMittal landscape as well as increasing the accuracy of the data and reporting. Additionally, the solution is designed to support the transformation of the ArcelorMittal HR organization into HR Shared Services.
Want to know more on this global HRIS project? Download the full customer testimonial on our website!
June 27 2017
European Space Agency
The European Space Agency (ESA) is a frontrunner in high-tech R&D and therefore also HR systems need to reflect its 'next generation' capabilities, towards both external and internal stakehol...read more
June 27 2017
Stedelijk Onderwijs Antwerp
Stedelijk Onderwijs Antwerpen is one of the biggest educational institutions in Belgium, engaging more than 55.000 students & trainees (from 2,5 to 82 years old), about 6500 employees (both s...read more
June 27 2017
Having 17.000 employees in 42 countries and about 120 legal entities, Etex Corporate HR contributes to the Group's strategy by translating the business strategy into people's capabilities lev...read more