With about 15,000 employees working at 113 production sites in 42 countries, Etex Group is an international player in sustainable building solutions and holds brands such as Eternit, Promat, Ceramica, Siniat, etc.
Etex Group wants to build a stronger corporate culture and increase the impact & support towards its several branches & divisions. A transformation of corporate HR processes & practices is being conducted.
Etex decided to partner with Emeritis in the realization of these goals, by replacing their legacy ‘Talentia’ HRIS with SAP SuccessFactors. Etex opted for a global implementation of the full SuccessFactors suite including Employee Central, Performance & Goals, Recruitment, Succession and Compensation & Variable Pay and Learning Management.
Moreover, Emeritis is involved in the HR Transformation process covering HRIS Roadmap Design, HR Process Design and Change Management Advisory. The unique combination of Emeritis’ areas of expertise allows Etex Corporate HR to extend its services towards the business, introduce global talent management processes and further enable global reporting on workforce data. The new system is the global master system of record for HR data for all resources working for Etex group, such as employees, contractors and temporary workers.
The HR Transformation results in some clear business benefits:
- Standardized and optimized HR processes.
- HR services provided more efficiently with internal clients including HR, Managers and employees.
- HR responsibilities transferred to business, allowing to improve the service under clear guidelines and policies for implementation.
- Delivered a design that supports global operations.
- End user satisfaction increased and improved the HR position as a strategic business partner.