To support Emeritis’ growth, we are looking for experienced business consultants to join the HR Business Consulting Team in Antwerp. Join a dynamic niche player, work for great customers and enjoy our unique team atmosphere!
Thanks to our successful customer track record and to respond to our increasing customer demands for HR Business Consulting services, we want to grow our current team with an experienced HR Business Consultant.
Tasks and responsibilities
• You advise our clients in how to handle their complex change and HR challenges, and support them in a clear and structured way throughout their transformations. These challenges can be around the implementation of a new software tool as well as around HR organisation and employee engagement.
• You define the strategy and roadmap to drive the required changes in the organisation, realise the changes in close collaboration with the client’s business and monitor to achieve sustainable change.
• You prepare, deliver and follow-up workshops, meetings and training sessions at the client site.
• You flexibly manage your time efficiently and effectively.
• You help Emeritis to present its services to new and existing customers. You are happy to share your knowledge with clients and colleagues in all our offices.
• You collaborate effectively with our HR Technology experts and detect opportunities and synergies at the clients you are working for.
• You hold a Master's degree or equivalent preferably in HR, Marketing, Communications, Business Economics. A post-graduate degree in HR is an asset.
• You have experience in HR consultancy preferably having worked in one of the big consultancy firms.
• You are knowledgeable about the HR function in a business context.
• Affinity with HR Technology is a strong plus.
• You have experience in managing projects & stakeholders.
• You deliver high quality activities and deliverables, obtain customer satisfaction in challenging environments and are able to build up trusted, long term relationships with your clients.
• You have an analytical mind, you are a quick learner and have a natural curiosity for learning new concepts and solving hands-on complex customer requests. You demonstrate initiative, creativity and innovation in the solutions you propose.
• You are eager to continuously develop yourself.
• Language skills : English, Dutch, French (ideally 2 out of 3 are fluent).
• Communicator with excellent presentation skills and a professional attitude.
• Dynamic team player with strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals within (tight) deadlines.
• Self-starter with a drive for helpful results in an organised manner.
Emeritis offers a wide range of fringe benefits and opportunities for career growth:
• A challenging opportunity within our growing HR Business Consulting team and within an innovative, entrepreneurial company.
• An interesting work environment where you can continuously grow your skills through diverse experiences.
• The opportunity to work on high impact projects and clients with a local and/or international scope.
• An attractive remuneration package including a company car, fuel card, laptop, insurances, etc.
• A stimulating and collaborative working environment that offers further career growth possibilities.
• International business environment (offices in Belgium, Thailand & Indonesia).
• Internal knowledge transfer, training and coaching by our dynamic team of consultants and experts to enhance your competence.
How to apply ?
We are excited to know more about you so apply now and we will be in touch soon!
Interested in making the difference? Please send your CV & motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org