Because HR Analytics is becoming a key service offering, we would like to grow our current team with an Experienced HR Reporting & Analytics Consultant. Looking for a family atmosphere, enabled by a global powerhouse? Let’s talk!
Tasks and responsibilities
• Help our clients to understand and formulate their HR reporting and analytics needs that enable them to draw the right business conclusions and take appropriate business actions around recruitment (communications), onboarding, learning, development, performance management, compensation management, succession, retention.
• Advise our clients on what would be the best tool to support their reporting and analytics needs, and around the compatibility of the tool with existing systems.
• Develop client specific reports and dashboards through programs like PowerBI, SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau, etc. in a visually appealing way
• Present your solutions and HR reports in a business focused manner.
• Provide ongoing HR reporting and analytics support services.
• You hold a Master's degree or equivalent.
• You have reporting and (descriptive and/or predictive) data analytics experience
• HR domain knowledge is preferred but not an absolute must.
• You have technical experience with reporting, dashboards and/or analytics solutions and have worked with some of the most commonly used tools.
• You have excellent communication and presentation skills and consistently demonstrate professionalism in your interactions and way of working.
• You deliver high quality activities and deliverables, obtain customer satisfaction in challenging environments and are able to build up trusted, long term relationships with your clients.
• You are a dynamic team player with a strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals.
• You have an analytical mind, you are a quick learner and have a natural curiosity for learning new concepts and solving complex customer requests. You demonstrate initiative, creativity and innovation in the solutions you propose.
• You are eager to continuously develop yourself.
• You are flexible and willing to travel on an occasional basis depending on customer needs.
o Language skills : English, Dutch, French (ideally 2 out of 3 need to be fluent)
o Dynamic team player with strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals
o Ambitious, driven, self-motivated, flexible and able to meet tight deadlines
o Take initiative, exercise sound judgment and result-oriented
o Strong analytical and persuasive skills
o Customer oriented and flexible
Emeritis offers a wide range of fringe benefits and opportunities for career growth.
o A challenging opportunity within our growing SuccessFactors or Deloitte family
o An interesting work environment where you can continuously grow your skills through diverse experiences.
o The opportunity to work on high impact projects and clients of local and international scope.
o An attractive remuneration package including a company car, fuel card, laptop, insurances, etc..
o A stimulating and collaborative working environment that offers further career growth possibilities.
o International business environment (offices in Belgium, Thailand & Indonesia)
o Internal knowledge transfer, training and coaching by our dynamic team of consultants and experts to enhance your competence
We are excited to know more about you so apply now and we will be in touch!
Please send your motivation & resume to: email@example.com