Emeritis, a Deloitte business, is growing! Based on our increasing customer needs - many new projects of local & international scope -, we're looking to expand our team with an HR Technology (SaaS) Project Manager / Functional Lead. Looking for a family atmosphere, enabled by a global powerhouse? Let’s talk!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage large scale implementation and support projects within a SaaS (often SuccessFactors) context
- Project Planning & resource allocation
- Maintaining budget & scope
- Challenge our customer’s as is HR/Talent business processes
- Lead design workshops
- Define the testing and data migration approach
- Streamline international project teams in our regional offices in Europe and APAC (Thailand & Indonesia)
- Coach consultants in project methodologies, governance & budget management
- Service Delivery Management / Responsibility for key accounts
- Involvement in pre-sales activities
- Involvement in further development of our service line in general
- Master degree or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in HR Technology
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in HR and/or HRIS Project/Program Management
- Proven experience to deliver high-quality HR projects (>300k services) within budget/time
- Experience with SaaS HRIS is a very strong asset
- Good People Management skills
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, ..
- Prince2 certification is an asset
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors is a strong asset, but not a must
Your Personal skills
- Ideally trilingual : Dutch, French and English (at least 2 out of 3 fluent)
- Very strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong analytical and persuasive skills
- Professional, mature and committed to deliver customer satisfaction in challenging environments
- Dynamic team player with strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals
What we offer you
Emeritis offers a wide range of fringe benefits and opportunities for career growth.
- An important role in an international, successful, growing company that is on the intersection of 2 “industries of the future” : HR & Technology
- Attractive remuneration package including a company car, fuel card, laptop, insurances, etc..
- Stimulating and collaborative working environment
- International business environment (offices in Belgium, Thailand, Indonesia)
- Internal knowledge transfer, training and coaching by our dynamic team of consultants and experts to enhance your competency.
- Wide variety of exciting projects with local and international scope
What our people have to say about it
“For me the most important reason why I love working at Emeritis is the unique work environment, both the colleagues and our cool office space. It feels like we’re one big family and the slogan ‘work hard, play hard’ fits us perfectly."