To support our growth plans, Emeritis would like to reinforce its team with an experienced HR Technology (SaaS) Project Manager / Functional Lead to be in charge of our challenging HRIS projects.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage large scale implementation and support projects within a SaaS (often SuccessFactors) context
- Project Planning & resource allocation
- Maintaining budget & scope
- Challenge our customer’s as is HR/Talent business processes
- Lead design workshops
- Define the testing and data migration approach
- Streamline international project teams in our regional offices in Europe and APAC (Thailand & Indonesia)
- Coach consultants in project methodologies, governance & budget management
- Service Delivery Management / Responsibility for key accounts
- Involvement in pre-sales activities
- Involvement in further development of our service line in general
- Master degree or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in HR Technology
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in HR and/or HRIS Project/Program Management
- Proven experience to deliver high-quality HR projects (>300k services) within budget/time
- Experience with SaaS HRIS is a very strong asset
- Good People Management skills
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, ..
- Prince2 certification is an asset
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors is a strong asset, but not a must
- Ideally trilingual : Dutch, French and English (at least 2 out of 3 fluent)
- Very strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong analytical and persuasive skills
- Professional, mature and committed to deliver customer satisfaction in challenging environments
- Dynamic team player with strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals
Emeritis offers a wide range of fringe benefits and opportunities for career growth.
- An important role in an international, successful, growing company that is on the intersection of 2 “industries of the future” : HR & Technology
- Attractive remuneration package including a company car, fuel card, laptop, insurances, etc..
- Stimulating and collaborative working environment
- International business environment (offices in Belgium, Thailand, Indonesia)
- Internal knowledge transfer, training and coaching by our dynamic team of consultants and experts to enhance your competency.
- Wide variety of exciting projects with local and international scope
How to apply ?
We are excited to know more about you so apply now and we will be in touch soon!
Please send your CV & motivation to email@example.com