Emeritis is expanding the current management team with an Expert in HR Change & Transformation. In this role, you will be managing strategic HR projects, enabled by innovative HR Technology, and perform Change Strategy & HR Process Design exercises.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Management of strategic HR projects
• Delivery of consulting services in the domains of HR transformation, change management strategies, HR processes and Employee Engagement/Experience.
• Build synergies with our HR Technology services
• Participate in knowledge sharing with our APAC affiliates
• Support the existing Sales & Marketing team in the execution of the business plan & marketing strategy
• Support in further defining and streamlining our service offering related to HR services, HR Analytics, Employee Experience, etc.
• Further professionalize the internal organization in terms of knowledge building, service methodologies, commercial processes, etc.
• Pro-actively work on new market opportunities in Belgium & Europe, together with the existing Sales & Marketing team
• Being able to build and maintain effective relations with customers to establish long-term business partnerships
• Maintain a network, both within the commercial and labor market
• Coach a team of consultants in change & transformation
• Master’s degree or equivalent by experience
• At least 8 years of experience in the HR Consultancy market, preferably having worked in a specialized HR consulting company and/or one of the big consultancy organizations
• Expertise in HR Process Design, HR Transformation, HR Change Management, Performance & Talent Management
• Experience with HR Technology projects is a must
• Experience in HR Analytics is a distinct plus but not a must
• Proven experience of delivering positive change in ways of working, either through transformation projects or through day-to-day HR operational expertise
• Experience in managing projects and leading others to accomplish difficult goals
• A good understanding of organizational dynamics and business processes, policies, tools and methodologies relevant to operational change
• Someone who can translate strategy into daily practice with a hands-on approach/mentality
• A strong network within the HR world (including freelance market) is a big plus
• Entrepreneurship is a must
• Ability to work on ‘partner’ level; experience in building long term relationship with customer’s management, C-level
• Professional and committed to deliver customer satisfaction in challenging environments
• Professional presentation and communication skills (both written & spoken)
• Take initiative, exercise sound judgment and result-oriented
• Dynamic team player with strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals
• Ambitious, driven, self-motivated and flexible
• Mature People Manager, Driver, Motivator, Influencer
• Languages: Dutch (native), English (Fluent) and ideally also French (Fluent)
We are excited to know more about you so apply now and we will be in touch soon!
Interested to discuss this opportunity ? Feel free to ask more information viaKenn Wouters – email@example.com