Emeritis, a Deloitte business, is growing! Based on our increasing customer needs - many new projects of local & international scope -, we're looking to expand our team with an Integration Developer / SAP & AWS. Looking for a family atmosphere, enabled by a global powerhouse? Let’s talk!
You will be engaged in HR Technology related implementation projects, more particularly in new SAP technology domains, such as UI5, Fiori, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Cloud Integration, AWS JS Integrations, Cloud Application Extensions, etc. We are looking for a motivated individual to take ownership on both projects and service offering.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Analyse business requirements and develop effective solutions
- Build prototypes: implement the solution in a development and test environment
- Being able to build effective relations with customers to establish long-term business partnerships
- Conduct knowledge transfer activities to support clients in developing their skills.
- Become one of Emeritis’ technical architects for Fiori, SAP Cloud Platform, UI5, Integration Technology, etc.
- You will also participate in internal knowledge transfer in order to extend and enhance the Emeritis competence centre team
- Streamline knowledge sharing between our regional offices in Europe
- You hold a Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent. A post-graduate degree is an asset.
- At least 2-3 years of technical experience in developing web applications and integration packages, ideally in an SAP context, but this is not a must.
- Proven experience in Custom Development and UI
- Experience in SuccessFactors, git, WebIDE, Adobe Livecycle and SSO are considered strong assets
- Professional and committed to deliver customer satisfaction in challenging environments
- Professional presentation and communication skills (both written & oral)
- Good knowledge of English and preferably Dutch/French.
- Dynamic team player with strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals
- Ambitious, driven, self-motivated, flexible and able to meet tight deadlines
- Take initiative, exercise sound judgment and result-oriented
- Strong analytical and persuasive skills
- Customer oriented and flexible
- Desire to learn and grow quickly
What we offer you
A wide range of fringe benefits and opportunities for career growth:
- Growth opportunities into either technical practices or business consulting environment
- Attractive remuneration package including a company car, fuel card, laptop, insurances, etc...
- Dynamic and collaborative working environment
- International business environment
- Internal knowledge transfer, training and coaching by our dynamic team of consultants and experts to enhance your competency
- Wide variety of exciting local and international projects
What our people have to say about it
“For me the most important reason why I love working at Emeritis is the unique work environment, both the colleagues and our cool office space. It feels like we’re one big family and the slogan ‘work hard, play hard’ fits us perfectly."