Based on our increasing customer needs (numerous new projects of local & international scope), we would like to expand the current (SAP) Technology team with an Integration Developer / SAP Technology Consultant.
The consultant will be engaged in HR Technology related implementation projects, more particularly in new SAP technology domains, such as UI5, Fiori, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Cloud Integration, AWS JS Integrations, Cloud Application Extensions, etc. We are looking for a motivated individual to take ownership on both projects and service offering.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Analyse business requirements and develop effective solutions
- Build prototypes: implement the solution in a development and test environment
- Being able to build effective relations with customers to establish long-term business partnerships
- Conduct knowledge transfer activities to support clients in developing their skills.
- Become one of Emeritis’ technical architects for Fiori, SAP Cloud Platform, UI5, Integration Technology, etc.
- You will also participate in internal knowledge transfer in order to extend and enhance the Emeritis competence centre team
- Streamline knowledge sharing between our regional offices in Europe
- You hold a Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent. A post-graduate degree is an asset.
- At least 2-3 years of technical experience in developing web applications and integration packages, ideally in an SAP context, but this is not a must.
- Proven experience in Custom Development and UI
- Experience in SuccessFactors, git, WebIDE, Adobe Livecycle and SSO are considered strong assets
- Professional and committed to deliver customer satisfaction in challenging environments
- Professional presentation and communication skills (both written & oral)
- Good knowledge of English and preferably Dutch/French.
- Dynamic team player with strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals
- Ambitious, driven, self-motivated, flexible and able to meet tight deadlines
- Take initiative, exercise sound judgment and result-oriented
- Strong analytical and persuasive skills
- Customer oriented and flexible
- Desire to learn and grow quickly
A wide range of fringe benefits and opportunities for career growth:
- Growth opportunities into either technical practices or business consulting environment
- Attractive remuneration package including a company car, fuel card, laptop, insurances, etc...
- Dynamic and collaborative working environment
- International business environment
- Internal knowledge transfer, training and coaching by our dynamic team of consultants and experts to enhance your competency
- Wide variety of exciting local and international projects
How to apply ?
We are excited to know more about you so apply now and we will be in touch soon!
Please send your CV and motivation to: email@example.com