Emeritis, a Deloitte business, is growing! Based on our increasing customer needs - many new projects of local & international scope -, we're looking to expand our team with an HR Consultant focused on Learning & Recruitment Technology. Looking for a family atmosphere, enabled by a global powerhouse? Let’s talk!
We are seeking an experienced candidate who is excited about the evolutions in HR Technology and who would be in a unique position to guide our customers in their HRIS Strategy & Roadmap. This role is part of our ‘HR Business Consulting’ service line.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Follow new trends in HR Technology:
- large vendors, small niche applications, technology ecosystems
- trends in recruitment: candidate relationship management, video interviewing, employer branding, AI, chatbots, etc.
- trends in learning: micro-learning, gamification, virtual/augmented reality, etc.
- Translate market trends in tangible service offerings
- Being part of small, big and very big HRIS implementation projects:
- Business Analysis & Roadmapping
- HRIS Architecture Design
- Project Management
- Safeguarding strategic choices during projects
- Heading Data Migration activities
- Lead client workshops
- Define the testing approach, development of test scripts, execution of test scripts, gaps recording and resolution
- Being able to build effective relations with customers to establish long-term business partnerships
- Conduct knowledge transfer activities to support clients in developing their skills.
- Participate in internal knowledge transfer in order to extend and enhance the Emeritis competence centre team
- Streamline knowledge sharing between our regional offices in Europe and APAC affiliates (Thailand & Indonesia)
- A Master degree or equivalent through experience
- Expert knowledge on HRIS trends & evolutions specifically related to learning and/or recruitment
- Broad technology knowledge
- Ability to provide strategic, tailored advice to small, big and very big customers
- Very strong functional understanding of the HR Domain.
- Professional and committed to deliver customer satisfaction in challenging environments
- Professional presentation and communication skills (both written & oral)
- Languages: Fluency in English and Dutch (written and oral). A good understanding of French is an important asset
- Dynamic team player with strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals
- Ambitious, driven, self-motivated, flexible and able to meet tight deadlines
- Take initiative, exercise sound judgment and result-oriented
- Strong analytical and persuasive skills
- Customer oriented
- Desire to learn and grow quickly
What we offer you
a wide range of fringe benefits and opportunities for career growth:
- A vital role in an international, successful, growing company that is on the intersection of 2 “industries of the future” : HR & Technology
- Attractive remuneration package including a company car, fuel card, laptop, insurances, etc..
- Stimulating and collaborative working environment
- International business environment (offices in Belgium, Thailand, Indonesia)
- Internal knowledge transfer, training and coaching by our dynamic team of consultants and experts to enhance your competency.
- Wide variety of exciting projects with local and international scope
What our people have to say about it
“For me the most important reason why I love working at Emeritis is the unique work environment, both the colleagues and our cool office space. It feels like we’re one big family and the slogan ‘work hard, play hard’ fits us perfectly."