To support our growth plans, Emeritis would like to expand the current team with a Manager Recruitment & HR Interim Management Services. We are looking for a motivated individual to represent Emeritis in order to attract and engage new employees as well as to develop the HR Interim Management service line towards our customers & freelance community.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You are responsible for the full recruitment cycle (drafting job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing, assessments, etc.) of various HR(IS) roles as well as other functional areas depending on the business needs.
- You organise job fairs and coordinate the Young Graduate hiring program every 2 years.
- You help to coordinate onboarding programs for new hires.
HR Interim Management :
- You are responsible to lead & develop the HR Interim Management solutions to existing and new customers
- You approach and attract new customers (cold calling, customer visits, etc.)
- You extend the customer portfolio by creating trust & offering quality solutions
- You maintain and extend the freelance community & recruitment database.
- You maintain an active relationship with the existing clients while monitoring the evolution in the HR & HR technology market and the business of our clients.
- You negotiate with customers, freelancers & potential new employees.
- You follow-up on recruitment market trends & dynamics.
- You participate in HR professional networks.
- You report on recruitment & HR Interim Management initiatives to Senior Management.
- You work in close collaboration with the Sales & Marketing team on different focus areas: employer branding, supporting sales campaigns, promoting interim management & permanent job opportunities.
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree and at least 3-5 years of experience in recruitment and sales, preferably in an HR environment.
- You have entrepreneurial skills and commercial expertise
- You are service-, quality- and results-driven
- You are able to negotiate at management level and you have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A good insight of HR & HRIS profiles.
- LinkedIn has no secrets for you (including Boolean search, etc).
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French
Emeritis offers a wide range of fringe benefits and opportunities for career growth.
- Attractive remuneration package including a company car, fuel card, laptop, insurances, bonus plan, etc..
- A stimulating and collaborative working environment
- We offer you the opportunity to develop in an international business environment (offices in Belgium, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines).
- Internal knowledge transfer, training and coaching by our dynamic sales and marketing team.
- A wide variety of interesting customers to work with and to develop further.
How to apply ?
We are excited to know more about you so apply now and we will be in touch soon!
Interested in making the difference? Please contact Kenn Wouters: Kenn.Wouters@emeritis.com