Based on our increasing customer needs, we would like to expand the current team with a SAP HCM Support Consultant.
We are seeking candidates with technical-functional expertise in SAP HCM environments to join the Emeritis Application Maintenance Services (AMS) team.
Tasks and responsibilities
When being part of the Emeritis AMS (Application Maintenance Support) team, you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Solve support tickets in SAP HCM
• Work on projects within an AMS context. These can be both big & small. Examples of recent new projects are Payroll implementations, GDPR (SAP ILM) implementation, Time redesign, etc.
• Analyse business requirements and develop effective configuration solutions
• Support clients in defining and documenting HCM business processes
• Design solutions using standard SAP and estimate efforts to solve identified gaps, prioritise gaps and design the implementation plan
• Conduct knowledge transfer activities to support clients in developing their skills.
• Participate in internal knowledge transfer in order to extend and enhance the Emeritis competence centre team
• Streamline knowledge sharing between our regional offices in Europe and APAC affiliates (Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines)
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Both medior (+ 3 years) and senior (+ 7 years) consultants in SAP HCM are relevant candidates
• Good overall knowledge of (SAP) HCM: with technical as well as functional knowledge and experience in one or more of the following specific modules :
- PA – Personnel Administration
- OM – Organisational Management
- PT – Time Management
- PY – Payroll
- ESS – Employee Self Service
- MSS – Manager Self Service
- Experience with ABAP development
• Strong functional understanding of the HR Domain.
• Professional and committed to deliver customer satisfaction in challenging environments
• Professional presentation and communication skills (both written & oral)
• Ideally trilingual : English & Dutch or French
• Dynamic team player with strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals
• Ambitious, driven, self-motivated, flexible and able to meet tight deadlines
• Take initiative, exercise sound judgment and result-oriented
• Strong analytical and persuasive skills
• Customer oriented and flexible
• Desire to learn and grow quickly
Emeritis offersa wide range of fringe benefits and opportunities for career growth:
• Attractive remuneration package including a company car, fuel card, laptop, insurances, etc...
• Stimulating and collaborative working environment
• International business environment (offices in Belgium, Thailand & Indonesia)
• Internal knowledge transfer, training and coaching by our dynamic team of consultants and experts to enhance your competency
• Wide variety of exciting local and international projects
We are excited to know more about you so apply now and we will be in touch soon!
Interested in making the difference? Please send your CV & motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org