To support our growth plans, Emeritis would like to expand the team with a Senior Business Development Manager. We are looking for a mature sales professional to manage existing large customers and develop new business opportunities within a business to business environment, with primary focus on French speaking and bilingual environments.
This role reports directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You manage sales opportunities from A to Z: depending on your existing network, this will involve prospective activities, presentations, proposal work, negotiations and contract negotiation.
- For this role, we will transfer existing accounts to the Business Development Manager “to-be-hired”, but also new lead generation is an important aspect of the job
- Consultative sales: understanding customer’s needs and providing pro-active suggestions, HR Transformation or Technology related, to improve the way they manage People.
- You maintain an active relationship with the existing clients while monitoring the evolution in the HR & HR technology market and the business of our clients.
- You are responsible with the assistance of the senior consulting team for the entire sales process from making appointments, writing proposals up to closing the contract with the customers.
- Maintaining a relationship with partner organisations, such as SAP
- CRM administration is, as always, part of the job.
- You follow-up on market trends & dynamics.
- You participate in the weekly sales & marketing meeting by suggesting creative ideas, supporting sales campaigns and presenting sales results for your market.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree and at least 5-7 years of experience in a sales role
- Experience in the HR OR the SAP industry & market is a must
- You are able to negotiate at management level and you have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are a dynamic team player with strong commitment to accomplish a successful business plan
- Doing deals gives you a kick, you love to network, but you are also quality driven
- You are a proficient user of regular MS office & CRM tools (Excel, SalesForce,etc.)
- Native French speaker + excellent English (written & oral). Dutch would be a very strong asset.
- Creative, ambitious, flexible and able to meet tight deadlines
- You take initiative and ownership
- You are service- as well as results-driven
- You have great self-discipline and a strong character
- Strong analytical and persuasive skills
Emeritis offers a wide range of fringe benefits and opportunities for career growth:
- Attractive remuneration package including a company car, fuel card, laptop, insurances, etc..
- Stimulating and collaborative working environment
- We offer you the opportunity to develop in an international business environment (offices in Belgium, Thailand, Indonesia.
- Internal knowledge transfer, training and coaching by our dynamic sales and marketing team.
- Wide variety of exciting projects
We are excited to know more about you so apply now and we will be in touch!
Please send your motivation & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org