Emeritis a Deloitte business, is growing! Based on our increasing customer needs - many new projects of local & international scope -, we're looking to expand our team with a Senior SAP HRIS Solution Architect. Looking for a family atmosphere, enabled by a global powerhouse? Let’s talk!
We are seeking experienced candidates that are excited about the evolutions in the SAP product portfolio for HR and who would be in a unique position to guide our customers in their SAP HRIS roadmap and beyond!
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Follow new trends in HR Technology and SAP HRIS in particular: SAP HCM, SAP SuccessFactors, S/4Hana for HR, SAP Cloud Platform (incl SCPI), Fiori, UI5, etc.
- Translate market trends in tangible service offerings
- Being part of small, big and very big HRIS implementation projects:
- Business Analysis & Roadmapping
- HRIS Architecture Design
- Design solutions using SAP / SuccessFactors and estimate efforts to solve identified gaps, prioritize gaps and design the implementation plan
- Safeguarding strategic choices during projects
- Heading Data Migration activities
- Lead client workshops
- Define the testing approach, development of test scripts, execution of test scripts, gaps recording and resolution
- Being able to build effective relations with customers to establish long-term business partnerships
- Conduct knowledge transfer activities to support clients in developing their skills.
- Participate in internal knowledge transfer in order to extend and enhance the Emeritis competence centre team
- Streamline knowledge sharing between our regional offices in Europe and APAC affiliates (Thailand & Indonesia)
- A Master degree or equivalent through experience
- Expert knowledge of the possibilities and roadmap of the SAP Product Portfolio for HCM: SAP HCM, S/4Hana for HR, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Technology (Fiori, UI5, SCP, SCPI, etc.)
- Strong knowledge on HRIS market trends (technology ecosystems, integration standards, chatbots, etc.)
- Strong functional understanding of the HR Domain
- Professional and committed to deliver customer satisfaction in challenging environments
- Professional presentation and communication skills (both written & oral)
Your personal skills
- Languages : Fluency in English and Dutch (written and oral). A good understanding of French is an important asset.
- Dynamic team player with strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals
- Ambitious, driven, self-motivated, flexible and able to meet tight deadlines
- Take initiative, exercise sound judgment and result-oriented
- Strong analytical and persuasive skills
- Customer oriented
- Desire to learn and grow quickly
What we offer you
- A vital role in an international, successful, growing company that is on the intersection of 2 “industries of the future” : HR & Technology
- Attractive remuneration package including a company car, fuel card, laptop, insurances, etc..
- Stimulating and collaborative working environment
- International business environment (offices in Belgium, Thailand, Indonesia)
- Internal knowledge transfer, training and coaching by our dynamic team of consultants and experts to enhance your competency.
- Wide variety of exciting projects with local and international scope
What our people have to say about it
“For me the most important reason why I love working at Emeritis is the unique work environment, both the colleagues and our cool office space. It feels like we’re one big family and the slogan ‘work hard, play hard’ fits us perfectly."