Emeritis, a Deloitte business, is growing! Based on our increasing customer needs - many new projects of local & international scope -, we're looking to expand our team with a Senior SAP Technology Consultant. Looking for a family atmosphere, enabled by a global powerhouse? Let’s talk!
You will be engaged in SAP HCM related implementation projects, going from configuration over customization to developments in the new SAP technology domains, such as UI5, Fiori, Hana Cloud Platform, etc. We are looking for an experienced, motivated individual to take ownership on both projects and service offering.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Being part of development & implementation projects, within an SAP HCM/SuccessFactors context but focused on new SAP Technology (Fiori, UI5, Hana Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Analyse business requirements and develop effective configuration & development solutions
- Build prototypes: implement the solution in a development and test environment
- Being able to build effective relations with customers to establish long-term business partnerships
- Conduct knowledge transfer activities to support clients in developing their skills.
- Become one of Emeritis’ technical architects for Fiori, Hana Cloud Platform, UI5, etc.
- You will also participate in internal knowledge transfer in order to extend and enhance the Emeritis competence centre team
- Streamline knowledge sharing between our regional offices in Europe and APAC affiliates (Thailand & Indonesia)
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- More than 5 years of technical experience in a SAP environment, ideally in an HR context
- Proven experience in Custom Development and UI
- Experience in ABAP WebDynpro and Adobe is a strong asset
- Professional and committed to deliver customer satisfaction in challenging environments
- Professional presentation and communication skills (both written & oral)
Your personal skills
- Good knowledge of English and preferably Dutch/French.
- Dynamic team player with strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals
- Ambitious, driven, self-motivated, flexible and able to meet tight deadlines
- Take initiative, exercise sound judgment and result-oriented
- Strong analytical and persuasive skills
- Customer oriented and flexible
- Desire to learn and grow quickly
What we offer you
Emeritis offers a wide range of fringe benefits and opportunities for career growth.
- Attractive remuneration package including company car, fuel card, laptop, insurances, etc...
- Stimulating and collaborative working environment
- International context (offices in Belgium, Thailand & Indonesia)
- Internal knowledge transfer, training and coaching by our dynamic team of consultants and experts to enhance your competency
- Wide variety of exciting local and international projects
What our people have to say about it
“For me the most important reason why I love working at Emeritis is the unique work environment, both the colleagues and our cool office space. It feels like we’re one big family and the slogan ‘work hard, play hard’ fits us perfectly."