Based on our increasing customer needs - many new projects of local & international scope -, we're looking to expand our team with a Senior SuccessFactors Consultant. Are you not afraid to take ownership and looking for a new challenge in SAP SuccessFactors? Than you're the one we're looking for!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Leading SAP SuccessFactors implementation and support projects
- Analyse business requirements and develop effective configuration solutions
- Challenge our customer’s current HR/Talent business processes
- Support customers in defining, redesigning and documenting business processes
- Design solutions and estimate efforts to solve identified gaps, prioritise gaps and design the implementation plan (pilot, phased, big-bang approach)
- Build prototypes: implement the solution and test environment
- Define the testing approach, development of test scripts, execution of test scripts, gaps recording and resolution
- Finalise configuration: migrate solution to productive environment, perform data migration activities, perform cut over activities
- Conduct knowledge transfer activities to support customers in developing their skills.
- Participate in internal knowledge transfers in order to extend and enhance the Emeritis competence centre team
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in implementing software solutions for Talent Management
- Strong technical-functional knowledge of cloud software solutions for Talent Management
- Experience in HR Process Optimisation and Design
- Expertise in SuccessFactors is a must
- Experience in project management is required
- Strong functional understanding of the HR Domain
- Professional and committed to deliver customer satisfaction in challenging environments
- Professional presentation and communication skills (both written & oral)
- Language skills: English, Dutch, French (ideally 2 out of 3 need to be fluent)
- Dynamic team player with strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals
- Ambitious, driven, self-motivated, flexible and able to meet tight deadlines
- Take initiative, exercise sound judgment and result-oriented
- Strong analytical and persuasive skills
- Customer oriented and flexible
- Desire to learn and grow quickly
A wide range of fringe benefits and opportunities for career growth:
- Growth opportunities into either technical practices or business consulting environment
- Attractive remuneration package including a company car, fuel card, laptop, insurances, etc...
- Dynamic and collaborative working environment
- International business environment
- Internal knowledge transfer, training and coaching by our dynamic team of consultants and experts to enhance your competency
- Wide variety of exciting local and international projects
How to apply ?
We are excited to know more about you so apply now and we will be in touch soon!
Please send your CV and motivation to: email@example.com