Emeritis, a Deloitte business, is growing! Based on our increasing customer needs - many new projects of local & international scope -, we're looking to expand our team with a Senior technical-functional SAP HCM Consultant. Looking for a family atmosphere, enabled by a global powerhouse? Let’s talk!
We are seeking candidates with technical-functional expertise in SAP HCM environments, to join both exciting SAP on-premise and SuccessFactors cloud projects. We are looking for an experienced, motivated individual to take ownership on both projects and service offering.
This role reports to the Manager/counsellor SAP HCM.
Tasks and responsibilities
Being part of SAP on-premise or cloud implementation projects, you will have following tasks and responsibilities :
- Analyse business requirements and develop effective configuration solutions
- Lead client workshops
- Support clients in defining and documenting HCM business purposes
- Design solutions using standard SAP and estimate efforts to solve identified gaps, prioritise gaps and design the implementation plan
- Build prototypes: implement the solution in a development and test environment
- Define the testing approach, development of test scripts, execution of test scripts, gaps recording and resolution
- Finalise the configuration and development: migrate solution to productive environment, perform data migration activities, perform cut over activities
- Organise and support the solution
- Being able to build effective relations with customers to establish long-term business partnerships
- Conduct knowledge transfer activities to support clients in developing their skills.
- Participate in internal knowledge transfer in order to extend and enhance the Emeritis competence centre team
- Streamline knowledge sharing between our regional offices in Europe and APAC affiliates (Thailand & Indonesia)
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Both medior (+ 3 years) and senior (+ 7 years) consultants in SAP HCM are relevant candidates
- Good overall knowledge of (SAP) HCM: with technical as well as functional knowledge and experience in one or more of the following specific modules :
- PA – Personnel Administration
- OM – Organisational Management
- PT – Time Management
- PY – Payroll
- ESS – Employee Self Service
- MSS – Manager Self Service
- Experience with ABAP development
- Strong functional understanding of the HR Domain.
- Professional and committed to deliver customer satisfaction in challenging environments
- Professional presentation and communication skills (both written & oral)
Your personal skills
- Ideally trilingual : English, Dutch, French
- Dynamic team player with strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals
- Ambitious, driven, self-motivated, flexible and able to meet tight deadlines
- Take initiative, exercise sound judgment and result-oriented
- Strong analytical and persuasive skills
- Customer oriented and flexible
- Desire to learn and grow quickly
What we offer you
Emeritis offers a wide range of fringe benefits and opportunities for career growth.
- Attractive remuneration package including a company car, fuel card, laptop, insurances, etc...
- Stimulating and collaborative working environment
- International business environment (offices in Belgium, Thailand & Indonesia)
- Internal knowledge transfer, training and coaching by our dynamic team of consultants and experts to enhance your competency
- Wide variety of exciting local and international projects
What our people have to say about it
“For me the most important reason why I love working at Emeritis is the unique work environment, both the colleagues and our cool office space. It feels like we’re one big family and the slogan ‘work hard, play hard’ fits us perfectly."