Based on our increasing customer needs (numerous new projects of local & international scope), Emeritis would like to expand the current team with a senior technical-functional SAP HCM Consultant.
We are seeking candidates with technical-functional expertise in SAP HCM environments, to join both exciting SAP on-premise and SuccessFactors cloud projects. We are looking for an experienced, motivated individual to take ownership on both projects and service offering.
This role reports to the Manager/counsellor SAP HCM.
Tasks and responsibilities
Being part of SAP on-premise or cloud implementation projects, you will have following tasks and responsibilities :
- Analyse business requirements and develop effective configuration solutions
- Lead client workshops
- Support clients in defining and documenting HCM business purposes
- Design solutions using standard SAP and estimate efforts to solve identified gaps, prioritise gaps and design the implementation plan
- Build prototypes: implement the solution in a development and test environment
- Define the testing approach, development of test scripts, execution of test scripts, gaps recording and resolution
- Finalise the configuration and development: migrate solution to productive environment, perform data migration activities, perform cut over activities
- Organise and support the solution
- Being able to build effective relations with customers to establish long-term business partnerships
- Conduct knowledge transfer activities to support clients in developing their skills.
- Participate in internal knowledge transfer in order to extend and enhance the Emeritis competence centre team
- Streamline knowledge sharing between our regional offices in Europe and APAC affiliates (Thailand & Indonesia)
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Both medior (+ 3 years) and senior (+ 7 years) consultants in SAP HCM are relevant candidates
- Good overall knowledge of (SAP) HCM: with technical as well as functional knowledge and experience in one or more of the following specific modules :
- PA – Personnel Administration
- OM – Organisational Management
- PT – Time Management
- PY – Payroll
- ESS – Employee Self Service
- MSS – Manager Self Service
- Experience with ABAP development
- Strong functional understanding of the HR Domain.
- Professional and committed to deliver customer satisfaction in challenging environments
- Professional presentation and communication skills (both written & oral)
- Ideally trilingual : English, Dutch, French
- Dynamic team player with strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals
- Ambitious, driven, self-motivated, flexible and able to meet tight deadlines
- Take initiative, exercise sound judgment and result-oriented
- Strong analytical and persuasive skills
- Customer oriented and flexible
- Desire to learn and grow quickly
Emeritis offers a wide range of fringe benefits and opportunities for career growth.
- Attractive remuneration package including a company car, fuel card, laptop, insurances, etc...
- Stimulating and collaborative working environment
- International business environment (offices in Belgium, Thailand & Indonesia)
- Internal knowledge transfer, training and coaching by our dynamic team of consultants and experts to enhance your competency
- Wide variety of exciting local and international projects
How to apply ?
We are excited to know more about you so apply now and we will be in touch soon!
Interested in making the difference? Please send your CV & motivation to email@example.com